This November 24th is Small Business Saturday®, a day to celebrate and support the local small businesses that boost the economy and invigorate neighborhoods across the country.
Merced Gardens & Nursery is proud to take part in Small Business Saturday, and we’re encouraging everyone to Shop Small® here on November 24th. Come in on November 24th and enjoy a cup of our special mulled cider while browsing our Small Business Saturday special holiday values.
Select from a variety of gifts for the gardener or nature lover including our new line of California artisan created nature inspired jewelry, 20% off our huge selection of garden art by Susan Regert, birdhouse ornaments and more.
BARE ROOT FRUIT TREES ARE NOT ALL ALIKE
Healthy Trees need SUN, AIR, and WATER.
Compare “OURS” vs. “”THEIRS”
- San Joaquin Valley Grown
- Locally grown means best adaptability for your yard, garden or orchard
- 2 year rootstock for fast and healthy tree development
- Our knowledgeable nursery staff can help you plan your backyard orchard with”
- taste, growth habit, and fruit ripening time and
- detailed planting instructions to insure your success
- stored in a plastic bag in a cardboard box
- small caliper and small rootsize mean longer tree development time and smaller initial harvests
- Limited varieties/grown out of area–or out of state!
- “Their” staff refers you to Merced Gardens for plant information…(but they’re polite about it
Stop by now for the best selection in Merced County! Many Heirloom Varieties! (an updated list of varieties delivered this week follows)
Remember….it cannot be stressed enough -
Our Bare Root Trees and Berries are locally grown which means they are best suited for our San Joaquin Valley climate!
Our knowledgeable staff will be happy answer your questions, help you select a variety and assist you with planting instructions that will insure quality fruit production for many years to come.
Call us at 209 384-0513 for more information.
-VARIETIES AVAILABLE - as of 1/11/2013
(Quantities are limited)
Belle de Boskoop
Cox Orange Pippin
Hudsons Golden Gem
White Winter Pearman
Violette De Bordeaux
Donut Stark (white)
Max Red Bartlett
All in One
Dwarf Garden Prince
Eastern Concord (seedless)
Black Satin Thornless
Fall flowers selections include snap dragons and iclandic poppies.
Now is also a grest time to plant shade, fruit and ornamental trees.
We carry a huge variety of popular and unusual trees including crape myrtles, california pepper, corkscrew willow, australian bottle tree, tipu, chinese pistache, raywood ash, strawberrry tree, camphor, gingko bilova.
New arrivals weekly.